Lots to consider
Moving home can be a stressful time. We understand. We are here to help you in this important decision.
For many residents the decision to move to a care home is taken at short notice.
- Following a stay in hospital it is not possible for you to return to live at home.
- Following a change in health it is not practical for you to continue living at home.
- Following the loss of a partner it is not suitable for you to continue living at home alone.
There is a lot to consider, and often little time to decide. We have put together this on-line brochure to help.
- This website will answer many of your questions you may have, and possibly some you have not thought of yet.
- Take a look around the website to see pictures of the rooms and facilities, and read about the activities and the care.
- We have five care homes in Peterborough. Read about them to help you draw up a shortlist of those you are interested in.