May 2019: Park Vista Care Home latest CQC inspection receives a rating of Good in all five inspection areas.
From the report:
- People felt safe living at the service.
- Risk assessments ensured that action was taken to keep people safe.
- Staffing levels meant that people were safe and they received their care in a timely manner.
- People received their medication as prescribed.
- Staff had the knowledge, skills and support they required to meet people’s needs effectively.
- People’s physical, emotional and social needs were identified so staff could meet these.
- People received support with eating and drinking when needed.
- People were supported to maintain good health and were supported by, or referred to, the relevant healthcare professionals.
- People received care and support from staff that were kind and caring.
- People’s privacy and dignity was protected and promoted.
- Staff knew people well and what made them happy.
- People received person centred care that met their needs.
- Care plans were detailed so that staff knew people’s preferences and how people would like to be supported.
- Activities were provided according to people’s interests and hobbies.
- People’s views had been sought in the running of the service.