Lots to consider
Moving home can be a stressful time. We understand. We are here to help you in this important decision.
For many residents the decision to move to a care home is taken at short notice.
- Following a stay in hospital it is not possible for you to return to live at home.
- Following a change in health it is not practical for you to continue living at home.
- Following the loss of a partner it is not suitable for you to continue living at home alone.
There is a lot to consider, and often little time to decide. We have put together this on-line information to help.
- Take a look around the website to see pictures of the rooms and facilities, and read about the activities and the care.
Come and Visit
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic all viewings at Park Vista are restricted.
Please contact our Care Enquiries Team for further details:
- Additional information about Park Vista
- Viewing arrangements
- Answer your questions
- Discuss availability