Update 19 April 2020
Protecting our residents
I want to share with you some of the enhanced procedures we have put in place to help protect the safety and welfare of our residents.
- Sufficient stock of Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) is available to ensure that residents and staff are protected.
- Single use PPE is disposed as clinical waste following use.
- Staff uniforms are washed on site after each shift to ensure clean uniforms are available at all times.
- Cleaning is carried out daily in the homes following strict infection control guidance.
- Disinfection of the most touched surfaces is done 3 times a day using chlorine solution.
- Food delivery packages are disinfected prior to coming into the homes.
- Chef and catering staff are following strict food hygiene procedures, including the disinfecting of the kitchen before and after cooking.
Many thanks to the relatives and friends of our residents for your support during this difficult time.
Thank you to every one of our staff for their continued commitment.